Tuesday, September 9, 2008

HEY

Hey just wanted to chat with you today in school i stopped reading and God started talking to me he we really needed to start a bible study i new we did we started planing a few weeks ago then we have not been working on it. I know kids in the world need to be saved so now were started a bible study.You know i am bout to cry don't tell anybody this ok.God is such a power full thing he just been talking to me this week i am so happy for God to be talking to me it makes me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!talk to you later.

4 comments:

Amroosie said...

Bailey, your Mama is super proud of you. You continue to allow God to speak and you listen hard to what He's telling you, OK? You will never be disappointed in where He takes you! I love you, Girl!!

Anonymous said...

You have overwelmed my heart today with your faith. I Love You.

Marsha said...

Bailey, I just read your blog and girl, you have blown me away! What an awesome child of God you are! I agree with your mama ... you keep listening to God. Don't be ashamed to cry, sweet girl, because I've got tears of joy streaming down my face. Oh how many you will be able to bring to salvation with your faith. God is going to bless you Bailey in ways you will not be able to count! YOU GO GIRL!!!! Love you, Marsha

morgan's magical moments said...

Bailey... what can i say.... this is so exciting to see you've written something like this and that god a spoken to you. Just think of the kids your age and older that you'll bring to christ because you listened to him when he talked to you. Im so proud of my little cousin. keep glorifying GOD!!!!!!